ZIWI Peak Air-Dried New Zealand Lamb Dog Food 2.2lb
ZIWI Peak Air-Dried New Zealand Lamb Dog Food 2.2lb is pure and simple - a single protein food, perfectly crafted for dogs of all breeds and life stages, especially those with food sensitivities. Featuring world-class lamb, ethically raised by multi-generational family farmers in the mild and temperate climate of beautiful New Zealand. Gently nourishing, full of nutrition and tail-wagging goodness!
All ZIWI Peak meat ingredients are sourced from humane, ethical and sustainably managed local farms in New Zealand. All fish is caught in the southern oceans of New Zealand and strictly managed by the New Zealand government to ensure maximum sustainability.
ZIWI Peak recipe features -
- Complete and balanced diet for all life stages or a healthy meal topper that includes over 96% fresh meat, organs, bone & seafood.
- One scoop of ZIWI Peak air-dried cuisine provides a minimum of 318 kcal of energy. The same serving of premium kibble provides only 195 kcal (25% less!).
- Gentle twin stage air-drying process crafts a food that is as nutrient dense and digestible as a completely raw diet. Air-drying is a method that has been used for centuries to naturally preserve meats.
- Drying process eliminates pathogenic bacteria, such as salmonella and listeria, while protecting the natural nutrition of the ingredients.
- No rendered meats or meals are used in any ZIWI Peak products. There are also no grains, no GMOs and no antibiotics or growth hormones.
2.2lb bag. Made in New Zealand.
Lamb, Lamb Heart, Lamb Tripe, Lamb Liver, Lamb Kidney, Lamb Lung, New Zealand Green Mussel, Lamb Bone, Lecithin, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast), Salt, Parsley, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
Crude Protein minimum of 35.0%, Crude fat minimum of 33.0%, Crude fiber maximum of 2.0%, Moisture maximum of 14.0%, Ash maximum of 12.0%, Chondroitin Sulfate minimum of 1,300 mg/kg.
Calculated metabolizable energy is 5,600 kcal/kg, 318 kcal/level scoop.
Daily serving size for average adult dogs:
- 2.2 lb dog = 0.4 scoop
- 6.6 lb dog = 0.8 scoop
- 11 lb dog = 1.2 scoops
- 22 lb dog = 2.0 scoops
- 44 lb dog = 3.4 scoops
- 66 lb dog = 4.6 scoops
- 88 lb dog = 5.8 scoops
- 132 lb dog = 7.8 scoops
Puppies or Pregnant/Nursing Females: Feed roughly two times the amount indicated, split between two to three feedings per day.
Fresh water should be available to your pet at all times.
ZIWI Peak Lamb Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages including growth of large size dogs (70 lbs or more as an adult).