Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Grain-Free Kitty Gone Wild Canned Cat Food
Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Grain-Free Kitty Gone Wild Canned Cat Food treats your pet to a truly decadent meal of wild salmon! Shake up the everyday routine with a recipe that combines wild salmon, tuna and sardines in a broth-like au jus. Your cat will love spicing up their mealtime with this wild combination.
What does it mean to be Weruva Grade? It means their recipes are made by hand with real food ingredients you can recognize, carefully balanced to meet feline dietary needs, and manufactured in accordance with the strictest human grade food standards.
Weruva canned food features -
- Carnivore-focused diets in which protein provides the majority of the calories.
- Hydration rich foods to help support urinary tract health.
- High palatability through ingredient taste and texture.
- Human grade raw ingredients, including meats and fish.
- 100% grain, gluten and carrageenan-free.
- Suitable as a complete and balanced diet or as a delicious meal topper.
- BRC (British Retail Consortium) registered kitchen production certified to meet the strictest European food standards for pets and people.
- Made by a family-owned company, since 2006.
Choose your can size. Made in Thailand.
Fish Broth, Salmon, Tuna, Sardine, Mackerel, Locust Bean Gum, Sunflower Seed Oil, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Copper Sulfate, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite (Source of Vitamin K), Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
Crude Protein minimum of 10.0%, Crude fat minimum of 1.6%, Crude fiber maximum of 0.5%, Moisture maximum of 83%, Taurine minimum of 0.05%.
Feed according to the age, size, and activity of your cat. If fed alone, feed 1.0oz for each pound of body weight daily. Your cat should always have access to clean, fresh water. Refrigerate after opening.
Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for Adult Maintenance.