Tiki Cat Grain-Free Makaha Grill Mackerel & Sardines Canned Cat Food 2.8oz
Tiki Cat Grain-Free Makaha Grill Mackerel & Sardines in Calarmari Consomme Canned Cat Food 2.8oz is a meat-based meal inspired by your cat's natural prey diet. The high protein levels in this food offer nutrition that cats naturally crave and are well suited to meet their dietary needs as a true carnivore.
Tiki Cat canned food recipe features -
- High protein, with real mackerel and sardines as the first two ingredients.
- Hand-packed real, natural ingredients with no by-products, fillers, artificial flavors or preservatives.
- Grain-free, with low or no carbohydrates - including no potatoes, corn, rice or wheat.
- Beneficial ingredients to promote healthy skin and coat and aid digestion.
- High in moisture that gives cats the water they need for urinary tract health.
- Great taste to entice even finicky eaters.
- Complete and balanced for all life stages.
2.8oz. Made in Thailand.
Mackerel, sardines, calamari broth, calamari, sunflower seed oil, locust bean gum, guar gum, choline chloride, xanthan gum, paprika, taurine, vitamin E supplement, zinc sulfate, iron sulfate, niacin (vitamin B3), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), potassium iodide, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement.
Crude Protein minimum of 12.0%, Crude Fat minimum of 3.0%, Crude Fiber maximum of 0.0%, Moisture maximum of 82.0%, Ash maximum of 2.2%.
Calorie content ME = 55 kcal/2.8 oz can.
Varies based on age, activity and lifestyle.
Daily serving size when fed alone for adult cats (by can size):
- 2.8oz can = 1 - 2 cans per day for each 7 lb of body weight.
For kittens, offer food several times a day, feed up to twice this amount.
Pregnant or nursing cats may require two to four times their normal feeding.
The amount to feed will vary based upon age, activity level, breed, size, and environment. Please use the feeding guidelines as an initial recommendation and adjust food amount as needed to maintain proper weight.
Always provide access to clean, fresh water. Canned food should be changed at least twice daily in order to prevent spoilage. Serve at room temperature and refrigerate any unused portion.
Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.