Stella & Chewy's Grain-Free Raw Coated Lamb Recipe Dry Dog Food 3.5lb
Stella & Chewy's Grain-Free Raw Coated Grass-Fed Lamb Recipe Dry Dog Food blends lamb and pork proteins in a grain-free baked kibble and coats it with irresistible freeze-dried raw. It's a delicious and easily digestible combination of dry food and raw nutrition to give your pet energy and vitality, and it makes for a special mealtime that will fuel your pet's wild side!
Each high-protein, grain-free Stella & Chewy's kibble recipe starts with responsibly sourced animal proteins, including cage-free poultry, grass-fed beef and wild-caught fish. Next, they gently bake their kibble at lower temperatures that cause less degradation of vital nutrients. Finally, each and every piece is coated with special raw goodness. The result is a unique combination of pure raw nutrition and great taste that dogs are wild about!
Stella & Chewy's recipe features -
- Protein-rich kibble baked at a lower, gentler temperature than higher volume "extruded" foods.
- Coated with irresistible freeze-dried raw for amazing taste.
- Low in carbohydrates and grain, gluten, and potato-free.
- Complete and balanced recipe includes beneficial probiotics for smooth gastrointestinal function and taurine for a healthy heart.
- Rich in omega fatty acids for healthy skin and coat.
Choose your bag size. Made in the USA.
Lamb, lamb meal, lentils, peas, pork meal, beef fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), flaxseed, sunflower oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), natural vegetable flavor, lamb liver, lamb heart, lamb kidney, lamb spleen, salmon meal, suncured alfalfa, fenugreek seed, coconut oil, pumpkin seed, organic cranberries, organic spinach, organic beets, organic carrots, organic squash, organic blueberries, salmon oil, pumpkin, inulin (from chicory root), thyme, sage, rosemary extract, tocopherols (preservative), dried kelp, taurine, potassium chloride, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, salt, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product.
Crude Protein minimum of 33.0%, Crude Fat minimum of 16.0%, Crude Fiber maximum of 5.0%, Moisture maximum of 12.0%, Omega 6 Fatty Acids minimum of 3.0%, Omega 3 Fatty Acids minimum of 0.75%, Glucosamine minimum of 1,200 mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulfate minimum of 1,200 mg/kg.
Calorie content ME = 3,863 kcal/kg, 453 kcal/cup.
Fresh water should be available at all times. Optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, breed, and activity level. Please refer to the feeding chart below as an initial recommendation and adjust food amount as needed to reach desired weight goal.
Daily serving size for adult dogs (standard 8 oz cup):
- 2 - 8 lb dog = 1/4 to 3/4 cup
- 8 - 15 lb dog = 3/4 to 1 cup
- 15 - 30 lb dog = 1 to 1 3/4 cups
- 30 - 50 lb dog = 1 3/4 to 2 1/2 cups
- 50 - 70 lb dog = 2 1/2 to 3 1/4 cups
- 70 - 90 lb dog = 3 1/4 to 4 cups
- 90 - 100 lb dog = 4 to 4 1/2 cups
- Over 100 lb dog = 4 1/2 plus 1/2 cup per each additional 10 lb of body weight.
See package directions for complete feeding guidelines by weight and age of puppies. Feed pregnant and lactating females up to 2 to 4 times the adult amount.