Ruffwear Stumptown Quilted Dog Coat
The Ruffwear Stumptown Quilted Dog Coat is the epitome of the mountain-town jacket, blending insulated warmth, durability, and style. With a modern, quilted design, the Stumptown is at home in urban environments and holds its own on the trail with its abrasion-resistant exterior shell. Recycled polyester insulation provides cozy warmth on clear, cold days, and the leash portal on the back allows the Stumptown to be worn over most harnesses. From town to trail, the Stumptown combines classic style with leading-edge performance.
Features & Benefits:
- Polyester ripstop outer shell fabric and recycled polyester double insulation provides protection and warmth.
- Relaxed Fit with vest coverage and side-release buckles for easy on/off.
- Polyester ripstop shell fabric is strong, abrasion resistant and water resistant.
- Recycled polyester insulation provides warmth.
- Leash portal on back is compatible with most harnesses.
- Low-light visibility with reflective trim and light loop for attaching The Beacon™.
- Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle. Hang to dry.
Choose your color and size. Imported.
This item is considered to be a loose, Relaxed Fit that works well for harder to fit shapes and sizes. Can be worn standalone or layered over Formfitting or Regular Fit apparel.
Please measure your dog's chest girth (circumference) carefully before ordering. Measurement is around the widest part of the rib cage. In between sizes? Choose the larger size.
Choose girth from -
- XXSmall = 13 - 17 Inch girth.
- XSmall = 17 - 22 Inch girth.
- Small = 22 - 27 Inch girth.
- Medium = 27 - 32 Inch girth.
- Large = 32 - 36 Inch girth.
- XLarge = 36 - 42 Inch girth.
Ruffwear Trail Tested Promise guarantees against defects in materials and craftsmanship.
May not be available in all locations.