Fussie Cat Grain-Free Tuna With Salmon in Aspic Canned Cat Food 2.8oz
Fussie Cat Grain-Free Tuna With Salmon in Aspic Canned Cat Food 2.8oz is made to suit the notoriously fussy nature of cats when it comes to their food. Cats are true carnivores biologically. As such, nature demands they eat a diet based on animal proteins in order to thrive. Fussy Cat recipes always start with meats rich in complete proteins as the main ingredient.
In addition to delivering great nutrition, all Fussie Cat recipes are crafted with actual feline feedback to ensure they are equally delicious and nutritious for your cherished pets!
Fussie Cat canned food features -
- 'Physiologically Correct' formulas packed with carnivore appropriate, high quality animal protein.
- Low carbohydrate levels and a complete spectrum of vitamins and minerals.
- Recipes 'co-created' by cats to get the enticing flavors just right!
- Vital hydration levels similar to what your cat would eat in the wild.
- FDA-registered kitchen production in a Thailand facility that also makes canned food for human consumption (and is subject to the same stringent quality controls and regular inspections as people food).
2.8oz can. Made in Thailand.
Tuna, Water Sufficient For Processing, Salmon, Sunflower Seed Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Locust Bean Gum, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Carbonate, Taurine, Fructooligosaccharide, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Source of Vitamin B1), Nicotinic Acid (Source of Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement (Source of Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source of Vitamin B6), Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K3 Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
Crude Protein minimum of 12.0%, Crude fat minimum of 1.5%, Crude fiber maximum of 0.5%, Moisture maximum of 84.0%, Ash maximum of 2.0%, Calcium minimum of 0.15%, Magnesium maximum of 0.035%, Taurine minimum of 0.05%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids minimum of 0.1%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids minimum of 0.12%, DHA minimum of 0.1%.
- Adult cats - feed 1 can daily per 2-3 lbs of body weight.
- Kittens - feed up to twice the daily adult amount.
- Pregnant or Lactating cats - feed up to three times the daily adult amount.
The amount of food your cat needs to be nourished daily depends on their activity levels and their stage of life. Generally, the more active they are (like adventurous outdoor cats) the more they'll need to eat.
Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for Adult Maintenance.