Feline Natural Grain-Free Lamb & King Salmon Feast Canned Cat Food
Feline Natural Grain-Free Lamb & King Salmon Feast Canned Cat Food offers a delicious blend of the highest quality New Zealand lamb and salmon that is perfect for the palate and nutritional needs of your little carnivore! This pate style recipe also provides the benefits of green mussel, which is packed with fatty acids that support healthy skin and coat and active joints.
Feline Natural pet food is inspired by the beautiful New Zealand environment and guided by world leading nutritional science for dogs and cats.
Canned food features -
- High-meat content diets packed with energy and nutrients.
- Only high quality, sustainable, free-range, and grass-fed ingredients.
- Unique pate-style recipes that have an amazing taste your pet will crave.
- FREE from all grains, glutens, and gelling agents - the only thing added is natural fresh New Zealand water.
- All whole food ingredients are sourced in New Zealand and then carefully combined in state-of the-art facilities to provide the best and safest food that the world has to offer.
Choose your can size. Made in New Zealand.
Lamb Heart, Salmon, Lamb Kidney, Lamb Liver, Lamb Blood, Flaxseed Flakes, New Zealand Green Mussel, Calcium Carbonate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dried Kelp, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid,Water added for processing.
Crude Protein minimum of 8.5%, Crude fat minimum of 7.5%, Crude fiber maximum of 0.2%, Moisture maximum of 81.0%, Taurine minimum of 0.1%.
Calorie content ME = 1,060 kcal/kg; 90 kcal/3oz can, 180 kcal/6oz can
- Adult cats - 6oz per 6.6lbs of body weight daily.
- Kittens, Pregnant or Nursing Mothers - feed up to two to three the daily adult amount.
The amount of food your cat needs to consume each day depends on their activity levels and their stage of life. Generally, the more active they are (like adventurous outdoor cats) the more they’ll need to eat.