Feline Natural Grain-Free Beef & Hoki Feast Freeze-Dried Cat Food 11oz
Feline Natural Grain-Free Beef & Hoki Feast Freeze-Dried Cat Food 11oz is a premium raw cat food that uses only the highest quality, whole food ingredients. Formulated for the true carnivore in your cat, it gives your pet the natural goodness of fresh nutrition and the intense flavor boost that comes from gently drying the food rather than cooking it with high heat.
Feline Natural cat food is inspired by the clean and beautiful New Zealand environment, and guided by world leading nutritional science for cats.
Feline Natural food features -
- Made with 100% high quality raw meats, including grass-fed beef and sustainable and delicious hoki fish.
- A protein packed meal or meal topper that is complete and balanced for all life stages.
- No grains, no gluten, no guilt.
- No artificial preservatives or flavors.
- All whole food ingredients are sourced in New Zealand, and then carefully combined in state-of the-art facilities to provide the best and safest food and treats that the world has to offer.
11oz package. Made in New Zealand.
Beef Heart, Hoki, Beef, Beef Kidney, Beef Liver, Beef Blood, Sunflower Oil, Flaxseed Flakes, New Zealand Green Mussel, Calcium Carbonate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dried Kelp, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid.
Crude Protein minimum of 47.0%, Crude fat minimum of 32.0%, Crude fiber maximum of 1.0%, Moisture maximum of 8.0%, Taurine minimum of 0.34%.
Calorie content ME = 205 kcal/cup.
Feeding suggestions are a guide only. The requirements for your cat will vary by age, size, and activity level. For feeding as a complete diet, add an equal amount of warm water before serving. Can also be used as a meal topper.
Daily Serving Size Per Weight of Adult Cat -
- Small (2.2 - 5.5 lb) = 1/3 to 3/4 cup.
- Medium (5.5 - 11 lb) = 3/4 to 1 1/2 cups.
- Large (11 - 16.5 lb) = 1 1/2 to 2 cups.
Kitten (1 - 6 months old): Feed up to 3 times the Adult amount.
Kitten (6 - 12 months old): Feed up to 1 1/2 times the Adult amount.
Gestation/Lactation: Feed up to 4 times the Adult amount.
Formulated for all life stages.