Freedom No-Pull Dog Harness Set
Does your dog love to take YOU for a walk? The Freedom No-Pull Harness Set from 2 Hounds Design will allow you to enjoy a relaxing stroll with your pet, rather than getting pulled all over town!
The Freedom No-Pull Harness is an extremely effective and positive training tool that minimizes or eliminates pulling, neck strain, and the chance of your pet escaping your control. It uses a patented martingale-style tightening loop that gently restricts movement as your dog tugs, making "not pulling" more rewarding for your dog than charging ahead. The hugging action of the harness provides immediate feedback to your pet and causes no pain like a pinch collar.
- Two points of control, on both the front chest strap and the tightening "Action Loop" on the back. The front connection allows you to "steer" your pet while the rear loop provides feedback on pulling that will not hurt or injure your dog.
- The harness can be used in three training modes - with the leash clipped to the front clip only, the back loop only, or to both points for optimal control.
- Made with stainless steel connection hardware and heavy duty nylon webbing for extra durability and strength, even when used on the largest dogs.
- Four points of adjustability to fit a wide range of canine body types. The tummy strap of the harness is covered with soft Swiss Velvet lining for extra comfort.
- No-Pull Harness Set includes both the patented No-Pull Harness and a coordinating double-ended training leash with integrated handle for optimal "two-point" control.
Choose from available colors. Made in the USA.
2 Hounds Design will repair and replace up to two damaged harness straps for just the cost of shipping, even if the product is chewed (all warranty repairs are made directly through 2 Hounds Design - not through Northwest Pets).
PLEASE MEASURE the circumference of your dog's chest by placing a tape measure all the way around the chest (rib cage), behind the front legs. The tape measure should be flat to the dog, not pulled tight, but not loose. Select a size that is NO greater than 1 Inch from the top of the size range. For example, if your dog's chest is 31 Inches you would want the large harness (26-32 Inches) rather than the X-Large (30-36 Inches). Selecting the size closest to the middle of the size range to within 1 Inch of the top of the size range will allow maximum adjustability and comfort for you dog.
When selecting a size please use the exact chest measurement as the primary method of ordering. The weight is ONLY APPROXIMATE and should be used as a guideline rather than the determining factor. Please keep in mind that growing puppies may outgrow a given harness size over time. Choose from -
- 5/8 Inch X-Small: Chest 14-20 Inches, Approximate Weight: 13 lbs to 21 lbs
- 5/8 Inch Small: Chest 18-24 Inches, Approximate Weight: 20 lbs to 35 lbs
- 5/8 Inch Medium: Chest 22-28 Inches, Approximate Weight: 35 lbs to 50 lbs
- 1 Inch Medium: Chest 22-28 Inches, Approximate Weight: 35 lbs to 50 lbs
- 1 Inch Large: Chest 26-32 Inches, Approximate Weight: 48 lbs to 85 lbs
- 1 Inch X-Large: Chest 30-38 Inches, Approximate Weight: 85 lbs to 135 lbs
- 1 Inch XX-Large: Chest 36-44 Inches, Approximate Weight: 130 lbs to 200 lbs