Kurgo Backseat Pet Vehicle Barrier
The Kurgo Backseat Barrier is a durable and versatile solution to keeping your dog contained in the backseat of vehicles equipped with front row bucket seats or second row captain's chairs. Dogs moving around freely in cars are a safety hazard to themselves, the driver, and the passengers.
The Backseat Barrier keeps everyone safe by creating a strong wall between the front and back seats of the car. This wall keeps the dog safely in the backseat when the car stops quickly and restricts excited pups from moving between the front and back seats of the vehicle. The Backseat Barrier pet protector also has an extra partition for the second row, which separates passengers from dogs in the backseat.
Black color. Imported.
- Integrated horizontal and vertical bars add structure so barrier won't collapse.
- Can be installed in cars with fixed or removable headrests.
- Mesh paneling won't obstruct view.
- Low profile design won't crowd the back seat.
- Easy to install and remove.
- Integrated cup holder.
Sizing & Fit:
- Not compatible with 2-door cars or mini vans.
Kurgo prides itself in making superior quality products. There's nothing more frustrating than buying a product that breaks. If, during your product's lifetime, it does not function as it should due to a manufacturing defect, Kurgo will repair or replace your product free of charge. Hassle and worry free!