DeFlea Pet and Bedding Spray for Dogs 16oz
DeFlea Pet and Bedding Spray is safe and non-toxic, as it does not contain pyrethrins or similar harsh chemicals used in traditional flea products. It is an ideal combination treatment for pets and their bedding that kills fleas on contact at any point in their lifecycle by softening their exoskeleton, or external coating.
DeFlea Pet and Bedding Spray can be used on both dogs and puppies over 12 weeks of age. It is safe for people and pets and is also effective on ticks and lice. For use on bedding, carpets, furniture, and directly on your dog. The active ingredient of DeFlea is EPA approved and can be safely used in conjunction with all spot-on type flea and tick products.
16oz spray bottle. Made in the USA.
Use only on dogs and puppies over 12 weeks of age. It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
1. Spray entire animal, including legs and paws. Stroke the animal's coat against the lay while spraying to make sure the solution reaches the skin. Spray until entire coat is damp.
2. Do not apply directly to the eyes, mouth or nose of the animal.
3. To help solution penetrate to the skin, spray and work into the coat.
4. Dry with towel if desired. No rinsing required.
5. In addition to pet, spray on dog and cat bedding that may be infested, making sure adequate product is used to saturate areas where fleas may be hiding.
6. Repeat as necessary, but not more often than at 3-day intervals.
Contacting fleas with product is required to achieve results.
Should not be used on animals less than 12 weeks old. Always observe your pet for any signs of allergic reactions for at least 15 minutes after applying a flea and tick control product.
Active Ingredients: Dioctyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate 2.1%, Undecylenic Acid 0.5%; Inert Ingredients: 97.4%